or if that does not work try my other account which works in the US and Australia jagex3dmodellertexturing@inbox.com
I will not accept messages about giving free stuff. This is purely for unbanning users and not for giving free items changing stats or anything like that. (HINT:: SCROLL DOWN)
To scroll down you are agreeing that you yourself are not a Jagex Staff member. Scroll down if you agree to this term of service.
Actually I am duplicating(can only duplicate, cannot create more than two of each item), changing stats, and anything else. The only reason I'm doing that is because if you live in the Netherlands, like I do, than Jagex Ltd. pays you less than they would in Britain because a pound is worth more than dutch money. If you want to know how I do this, It's not that hard to figure out. I use a simple Java programming language called booleans. Boolean datatype, sometimes called the logical datatype, is a primitive datatype having two values: one and zero (which are equivalent to true and false). It is the special case of a binary numeric datatype of only one digit, or bit, and can also be represented in any other radix by restricting the range of allowed values for certain operations.
So just e-mail me at jagex3dmodellertexturing@inbox.com or at jagex3dmodellertexturing@jagex.com if you live in the U.K.int cadence = 0;
anArray[0] = 100;
System.out.println("Element 1=::pickup 84320 at index 0: " + anArray[0]);
int result = 1 + 2; // result is now 3
if(value1 == value2) System.out.p84320("value1 == value2");
9 comments:
wow i can't believe you gave me 50mil for free thanks dude.
i thought you had to be a staff member to get free stuff? or are you just givin it to anybody?
lol you think im gonna fall for this?
thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea cool
thanks dude
guys you don't have to thank me that much i can just spawn and make stuff you know?
lol..zenith i dont wnanna thank you but it's awesome
OMFG!!!
How can u do that?
Thanks for the whip=)
Post a Comment